The girl.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A new notebook of 21 yo --

Assalamualaikum wbt, bismillah



  • Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning, and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You’re a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!
  • Count the age, not the wrinkles you have. Count the blessings and wonderful experiences you’ve had, not the mistakes you’ve made.
  • Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.


  • Comel kan balloons keluar bebanyak? ehehe nanti kau buat lah setting birthday kat profile, automatik akan keluar balloons time birthday kau :') Ni jelah hadiah aku today hihi plus chocolate cake :>


    Alhamdulillah it's my most favorite day of the year again. Couldn't ask anyone for more dah about birthday gift hahaha coz I is so malu nak mintak hadiah pada umur 21 cenggini. I thought that I would owe them forever if they gave me lots of birthday gifts. Yelah, bagi aku birthday gift yang paling best ialah the thought that a person remembers you. When they remember, they care actually. 

    Being sweet 21 is nice, because I have gone through lots of things in the past, barely manage myself and yet I can say now that I'm proud of who I am today. Since I was a child, I only remember that I was so naughty and stubborn that I once pernah ponteng kelas ngaji during 5 years old. I played well and get along with many people around my neighbourhood and acting like a boss since I was the oldest back then teheee. That's enough of the sweetness during past, I was an innocent girl who doesn't know what's wrong and what's right that time :)

    For the past 7 years, I learnt to manage myself in my own way sebab aku pelajar asrama. I play a lot and only study what I love. Hahaha. I am not a genius and brilliant one, just an average person who needs to study hard and smart to get nice results everytime. Waktu Pmr aku tak suka subjek Sejarah meanwhile waktu Spm pula aku tak suka Physics. Tapi yang aku tahu sebelum duduk untuk peperiksaan Spm tu aku dah pasang cita-cita yang tinggi iaitu nak further study di Ukm, tak kisah course apa plus dapat biasiswa. I was too influenced by my sis cos she always bought me something if she has extra money. Lepas Spm terus aku masuk Matrik Penang after rejecting UiTM offer.

    Being a PST student for Modul 3 during my matriculation time wasn't so difficult despite of them saying it was a fast-track learning. Believe me, I only do Mathematics & Chemistry's practice everyday because I really really really love them to the moon and never goes back! Meanwhile untuk subjek Biology pula mungkin aku agak sederhana manakala bagi subjek Science Computer aku suka study last minute sbb aku tak berminat. Haha. I really miss the moments where I learn to be independent at an early teenage age. I am proud that I was a tough girl until now and nothing such as 'regretting' comes to my mind. 

    Alhamdulillah on 17th Sept 2013 I was in UniSZA, making a new step here for a better future. And hoping to see a bright years ahead with them guys. Cause the 5th Valedictorians of Medisca is gonna rock the world 3 years later amin inshaAllah. 

    Kali ini, starting on this 6th Sept, I will officially be a clinical 3rd year student. Kalian doakan diri ini supaya rajin 'bekerja' sambil belajar tau? Kali ini pastinya terasa suasana yang sangat berbeza berbanding dengan keadaan pada preclinical year. Aku pun sudah explore dan melakukan observation melalui website2 para senior terdahulu, mereka banyak memberikan tips2 penting bagi menghadapi clincial year. InshaAllah I will bear that in my mind. 

    Because I love natures. Hence the color <3

    No comments:

    Bangkok Day Tour [Day 3]

    Let the pictures do the talking :)